Greetings. The Coastal Arts Guild of CT is a collective of painters, sculptors, photographers, musicians, artisans, writers and poets who collaborate on many community-oriented arts projects. We also like to show our work. To this end, The Coastal Arts Guild of CT schedules several art shows throughout the year in Connecticut, including our big one, Artists & Artisans in Paradise in Stratford, Conn.
Featured Guild Artists
- Coastal Arts Guild of CT member Suzanne Coiro uses watercolors to create beautiful and representational visions of the natural world. Coiro is an American landscape and seascape watercolor …Read More »
- Shakespeare Academy @ Stratford (Connecticut) welcomes back British alumni CAST, the Cambridge University American Stage Tour, group of young artists from the UK’s University of Cambridge will perform The Taming …Read More »
- At our June meeting, we got an up close and personal look at our members, Erin and Vin Scimeca’s work. They are the owners of “Barnwood and Bangles,” …Read More »
- A first place winner at the Elements of Nature Art Show, John Houle’s pyrography is instantly recognizable for it texture and technique. “I believe art should … make …Read More »
- At our March Coastal Arts Guild Meeting at Two Roads, mixed media artist and member Susan Ernst, right, presented some of her winter work. These were not like her …Read More »