Now Accepting Applications: Marketing Coordinator (Volunteer)
Passion for the arts?
The Coastal Arts Guild of CT is accepting applications for Marketing Coordinator (Volunteer) to use proven digital and traditional marketing strategies to build our brand, support our mission and extend our reach.
This is an excellent resume-building position with a limited time commitment working with a well-established and successful arts organization.
This person would head a team which would include the Social Media Coordinator and the webmaster and be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Manage content for two arts websites
- Work with other arts organizations to support co-marketing
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for events, classes, and membership building
- Send out the monthly e-newsletter
- Promote artists demonstrations and arts education tables for events.
Current estimated time for the position will require will be approximately 6-7 hours a week, working closely with the executive board on these programs.
- Excellent content writing skills; a working knowledge of WordPress is preferred.
- Fluency with email correspondence
- Proficiency in creating e-newsletters (preferably using Mailchimp)
- Some experience/understanding of arts programming
The Marketing Coordinator will have the full support of the board and will also be able to attend any of the Guild’s educational sessions at no cost.
The guild is based in Stratford but is regionally situated, impacting (but not limited to) Fairfield County, New Haven County and beyond.
Applicants should contact the Coastal Arts Guild of CT or call 203-685-5348.
Open Call: Volunteer in the Arts
The Guild welcomes volunteers interested in serving the arts community in Stratford and the regional area. We have openings in:
- event management
- arts education
- Girl Scout and Boy Scout troop opportunities
- What are you interested in?